We’re proud to offer products certified
by the highest international standards.
Bay and Bow Windows
Custom built Bay and Bow windows add value and style to your home. Bow and Bay windows are generally situated in the front of homes for maximum style and effect. You’ll enjoy the additional space and seating a Bow or Bay can add to your home.
Bow windows are a striking design that complements virtually any home style.
Our Bow windows consist of a combination of fixed and operating casement windows, angled in a semi- circular projection from a large room.
Add grills of all nishes and sizes, pencil to at and don’t be afraid to accent and customize your Bay or Bow window.
Features of our fixed casement window:
- Fully fusion welded 100% UPVC window frame and window sash
- Multi-chambered, heavy wall extrusion design to increase strength and insulation value
- 1 3/8″ optional Triple Pane Glass improves energy efficiency and reduces noise
- Double strength, hardened, 7/8” insulating glass, with 75/68 Guardian Glass and Super Spacer® warm edge spacer
- Double Neoprene bulb seal provides an air tight window seal
- Nylon bristle weather stripping on window sash
- Heavy duty multipoint Truth HardwareTM
- Full internal window screen, spring loaded for ease of operation. Available in grey or black
- All available exterior and interior colors for UPVC windows
- Optional Greenstar+ Windows, with insulated foam filled vinyl frames
- Energy Star® qualified with our Low E + Argon Gas for enhanced glass thermal performance and UV protection
BLDC is pleased to acknowledge the work completed by Optimum Pro for the Meadows Condominiums project. Their team has completed the mandate on time and to the satisfaction of BLDC. I highly recommend them for both the purchase and the installation of windows and doors.